Make your Business Pop
The marketing landscape has changed so much over the last year or so, as has the way we interact with our customers. The new normal requires a new approach.
But has your marketing approach kept up with the times?
If you are not seeing the results you would like from your marketing then this supercharged online event is for you!
In this webinar, Marketing: Get Savvy Now, we will cover:
- Generalised Principles of Success in Marketing
- Marketing Results
- Marketing Decision Making
To truly connect with your customers, you have to make sure your marketing empathises, engages, and educates. Your marketing and sales focus should be all about ‘HELP & GIVE’ vs. ‘SELL & ASK’.
During this session, we will look at ways to make your business stand out and bring your customers to you. We’ll think about the messaging behind your marketing within the context of current events like the pandemic and how to make it more compassionate and engaging. You will learn how to create content that appeals to your customers and adds value to your sales process, and will start to understand the importance of logic versus emotion in the decision-making process.
During this jam-packed session, we will also discuss ways to test and measure your marketing initiatives and analyse results to maximise your return on investment.
Who should attend:
- Business owners
- Self-employed professionals
- Independent operators
- Marketers of small businesses
Should you attend? Ask yourself…….
- Do you truly understand your customers and the journey they take when deciding whether to buy your services or products?
- Have you implemented the correct marketing strategies across the right marketing channels to effectively reach these customers?
- Has your marketing adapted to reach the hearts of your customers rather than their heads?
If not, then take action today! Book your seat now, and make your marketing savvy.
Business Growth Specialist, Martin Baillie, will host this free ActionCOACH Bury St Edmunds webinar, sharing with you the experience and real-life lessons he has learnt through developing and leading SMEs over the last 20 years.
These webinars are usually fully booked, so you’ll need to reserve your seat as soon as possible. Register today to save your seat!
Wednesday 19th May
9:00 am - 10:00 am
VIRTUAL VIA ZOOM
ORGANISER'S PHONE NUMBER