Do your numbers all add up?
Most business owners have access to the numbers they need to understand their business. However, too few of them take the time, or even have the time, to grasp what these numbers mean for business growth and sustainability.
One of the key reasons businesses struggle is by failing to apply the numbers objectively, and knowledgeably, in the decision making process. So often gut feel is used, and unfortunately these days the margins are so tight in many industries there is little or no scope for error.
What are the benefits of knowing your numbers…??
- Tighter Financial Control
- Better business decisions
- Greater awareness of risks & opportunities
- Proper examination of issues
- Effective billing, collecting & paying
- Better Cash Flow Management
If you are unsure about the numbers in your business, and are looking to learn how to interpret these figures for increased sales, rapid growth and improved profitability, then this online workshop is for you.
Key topics to be covered:
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Budgets & Breakeven
Who should attend:
- Business owners
- Self-employed professionals
- Independent operators
Should you attend? Ask yourself…….
- Are you looking to improve the financial health of your business?
- Are you ready to strip away the financial jargon and truly understand what the numbers mean?
- Are you interested in managing your cash flow better?
- Not sure about the nature of your expenses?
- Do you want to keep your business alive?
If so, then take action today! Book your seat now, and make the numbers add up.
Business Growth Specialist, Martin Baillie, will host this free ActionCOACH Bury St Edmunds webinar, sharing with you the experience and real-life lessons he has learnt through developing and leading SMEs over the last 20 years.
Thursday 25th March
9:00 am - 10:00 am
VIRTUAL VIA ZOOM
ORGANISER'S PHONE NUMBER